Arrival to Cairo International Airport, where you will be greeted by our representative, Assistance will be provided for you through The Formalities, our A/C coach will transfer you to hotel. arrival, check in. Then free time & overnight.
After The Breakfast you start your Adventure, Visiting:
– The Step Pyramid (The First Pyramid built).
– The Tomb of The Physician & King Teti’s Pyramid.
“The First Capital of Ancient Egypt”
Its Masterpieces like the Alabaster Sphinx & the Colossal Statue of Ramses II and much more will be fully explained by your Guide, Your Adventure here takes another part in a Country – Side Carpet School where you witness smart kids by their small tiny hands making very-Beautiful hand-made rugs, …
Will be served in a typical Egyptian-Restaurant “barbeque adventure”
– continue the adventure to
Where you visit Egypt’s most famous pyramids The only one still exists of the Ancient 7 Wonders – Cheops, Chephren & My cerinus Pyramids – have your Adventure visiting one of them, and don’t forget that A Camel Riding is a New Adventure we give it to you.
“ Need to know how the Ancient Egyptian made Papyrus Discover it in a well prepared Papyrus Institute…”
Drive back to hotel.overnight.
Day 3 (Friday)
After an early breakfast at the hotel , transfer to the airport to fly to Abu-Simbel, upon arrival, you will be transferred to the Lake Nasser Cruise to have an adventure missed by most of Egypt’s Visitors, Embarkation before lunch after you enjoy Lunch a visit to:
Abu–Simbel Temples “saved by The Unesco”.
Dinner , Sound & Light Show in Abu-Simbel and overnight.
Day 4 (Saturday)
Wake up & breakfast morning:
– Visit of Kasr Ibrim “from outside”.
– Lunch on board while sailing to Amada.
– Sail to Wadi El Sebou.
– Dinner & overnight on board.
Day 5 (Sunday)
Wake up & breakfast, Visiting :
– Wadi El Sebou Temple.
– Temple of Dakka.
– Wadi El Sebou Temple built by King Ramses II, and For God Amon Ra & Ra Hor Akhty. While Dakkas’ Temple was dedicated to God “Thot” Of Divine Wisdom, Lord of Times & Science.
– Sail to Aswan.
– Dinner & overnight on board.
Day 6 (Monday)
Wake up & breakfast, Visiting:
– Kalabsha and Beit El Wali. A Pharaonic Temple was Remodeled into The Graeco-Roman Style and dedicated to The God Mandoulis. While The Latter of Beit El Wali, erected by – Ramses II, in the beginning of his Reign.
– Check-out for departure. Followed by a transfer to your Hotel in Aswan, check-in hotel , then afternoon free …
– Optional half day tour by Felucca small sailing boat visiting: “The Botanical Gardens“
– Overnight at hotel.
After The Breakfast, Your Adventure in Aswan starts by a visit to:
– The Aswan High Dam.
– The Unfinished Obelisk .
– The Temple of Philae.
– Free time to discover the Aswan Market, then transfer to Aswan Railway Station, for a Trip to Luxor.
– Upon arrival Luxor transfer to the hotel Check-in hotel then overnight hotel.
After The Breakfast, The Luxor Adventure Tour starts with a visit to The West Bank including:
– The Valley of The Kings ( visit 3 Tombs ).
– The Valley of the Queens.
– The Temple of Deir El Bahari & The Colossi of Memnon.
– Back to the Hotel, and overnight at Luxor.
After breakfast, check out, Then Continue your Adventure in Luxor, to visit:
– The Temple of Luxor – Built by King Amenophis III.
– The Temples of Karnak- The Greatest Temple In Egypt.
– Transfer to Luxor Airport to fly back to Cairo, arrival at
Cairo Airport, Then transfer to the Hotel & overnight.
After The Breakfast, a new adventure to discover Cairo. The Egyptian Museum
– This Adventure takes 3hrs , for Ancient Egyptian Art and the Treasures of King Tut Ankh Amun.
Old Coptic Cairo
This adventure takes you to the Holy places, where you visit:
The HANGING CHURCH ( considered the oldest ).
The ABU SERGA CHURCH ( Built on the same place where Virgin Mary and her Divine Son have been sheltered during their flight into Egypt ).
The SYNAGOGUE OF BEN EZRA (the oldest in Egypt).
The KHAN EL KHALILI BAZZAR (of 500 years ago).
Back to The Hotel.Overnight.
– After The Breakfast Free day at Leisure.
– At Night, it is possible to organize an optional tour for having Dinner on board a Cruise: “Fare Well Dinner” (open buffet / including Oriental Show and belly dancing).
– Overnight at Hotel.
After The Breakfast, checkout from hotel, Then Transfer to Cairo Airport for The Final Departure.
• 5 nights accommodation in Cairo based on bed and breakfast, 3 stars (Cosmopolitan), 4 stars (Shepherds), 5 stars (Le Meridien Pyramids) in standard room, at or similar.
• 3 nights’ accommodation on board 5 stars Lake Naser on full board basis.
• 1 night accommodation in Aswan based on bed and breakfast, 3 stars (Sunset), 4 stars (Basma), 5 stars (Helnan Aswan) in standard room, at or similar.
• 2 nights accommodation in Luxor based on bed and breakfast, 3 stars (New Philippe), 4 stars (Luxor), 5 stars (Maritime Jolie Ville) in standard room, at or similar.
• Train ticket from Aswan to Luxor after the cruise.
• All transfers in Cairo, and during the cruise program upon arrival & departure.
• Sightseeing in Cairo & cruise, Aswan, Luxor as per the program itinerary.
• English speaking guide.
• Entry visa to Egypt.
• International flight tickets.
• Domestic flight (Cairo/Abu Simbel-Luxor/Cairo)
• Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
• Any kind of insurance.
• Other items not mentioned above.