Arrival to Cairo Airport, you will be met & greeted by our Representative at Airport who will give you assistance through formalities, then by our A/C COACH you will be transferred to your hotel, check-in, then overnight.
(THE PYRAMIDS BUILDERS’ AGE) After Breakfast, start Full Day Tour to visit:
The City of Memphis The 1st Capital in Ancient Egypt·
The Necropolis of Sakkara:
The Funerary Complex of King Zoser & His Step Pyramid.
The Mastaba of Meriruka (33 Chambers & Corridors).
The Mastaba of Kagemni.
The Pyramid of King Teti (with its Pyramid’s Texts).
Stop for Lunch on The Spot, then continue The Tour to The Giza Pyramids, the Valley Temple & The Sphinx.
Drive back to the Hotel.
After The Dinner, a lecture about Ancient Egyptian Art.
Overnight at Hotel.
(SCHOOL OF EGYPTOLOGY) After Breakfast, start Full Day Tour to visit:
The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities & Treasures of King Tut.
2 HRS Tour in the Museum for the Old Kingdom’s Art.
1 HR Tour in the Museum for the Middle Kingdom’s Art.
1 HR ” Break in The Museum ” · 1 HR Tour in the Museum for the New Kingdom’s Art.
1 HR Tour in the Museum for Treasures of King Tut.
After The Museum, drive to Khan EL Khalili Bazaar, Where you enjoy a Market of 500 Years ago. Then, Transfer to Giza Railway Station to travel to Luxor (Overnight on board of The Train).
(THEBES OF ONE HUNDERED GATES)
A.M.: Arrival at Luxor, then, Transfer to The Hotel.
P.M.: Visit to The East Bank in Luxor:
The Temple of Luxor. (Built by Amenophis III).
The Temple of Karnak. (The Greatest Temple built).
Back to hotel, after Dinner, “Lecture” about The New Kingdom’s Civilization. Overnight at hotel.
(THE NECROPOLIS OF THE GREAT PHARAOHS) After Breakfast Full Day Tour to visit:
The Thebes’ Necropolis “Valley of The Kings”, “Valley of the Queens”.
The Temple of Queen Hatschepsut at Deir el Bahari.
The Colossi of Memnon (facing The Nile).
At The evening Transfer to Luxor Railway Station, back to Cairo, (overnight on board of The Train).
(COPTIC ART & ARCHITECTURE) Upon arrival at Cairo start a Full Day Tour to visit:
The Museum of Coptic Art.
The Hanging Church.
The Abu Serga Church.
The Synagogue of Ben Ezra. Back to hotel, after Dinner a “Lecture” about Islamic Art & Architecture.
Overnight at hotel.
(ISLAMIC CAIRO) After Breakfast Full Day Tour to visit:
The Mosque of Ibn Toulon & G. Anderson’ Museum.
The Citadel of Saladin & Mohamed Ali Mosque.
The City of the Dead:
Mosque & Mausoleum of Barkouk & His Son.
Mosque, Madrasa & Mausoleum of Qayetbey.
Back to Hotel. overnight.
After Breakfast, check out hotel, then, Transfer to Cairo Airport for Final Departure.
• 4 nights accommodation in Cairo based on bed and breakfast, 3 stars (Cosmopolitan), 4 stars (Shepherds), 5 stars (Le
Meridien Pyramids) in standard room, at or similar.
• 1 night accommodation in Luxor based on bed and breakfast, 3 stars (New Philippe), 4 stars (Luxor), 5 stars (Maritime
Jolied Ville) in standard room, at or similar.
• 2 nights on board wagon lit sleeping train (Cairo/Luxor/Cairo) based on half board basis.
• Sightseeing in Cairo, Luxor as per the itinerary.
• All transfers in Cairo, Luxor.
• English speaking guide.
• Entry visa to Egypt.
• International flight tickets.
– Dinner at hotel.
• Lectures to be paid on the spot.
• Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
• Any kind of insurance.
• Other items not mentioned above.
Terms and Conditions
• Hotels are subject to availability. If the is overbooked, an alternative will be offered.
• Occasionally there may be a possibility of a slight alternation in the itinerary due to local conditions.
However, all scheduled visits will be conducted where possible.
• Less than 21 days prior to travel date: 1 night cancellation fee will applied.
• No Show or cancellation 14 days prior to travel: A cancellation fee of 100% will apply.
• No refund on unused accommodation.